Post #322: I Have Learned in Whatsoever State to Be Content | KJV Right Division (Week 12)

Post 322 · Day 79-2: Philippians 4:11-13 – I Have Learned in Whatsoever State to Be Content

Who This Is For: Grace-age believers in the Body of Christ who desire to finish strong, endure faithfully, and hear "Well done" at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
“Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” — Philippians 4:11-13 KJV

Contentment is learned — not given. Paul was instructed through both abundance and need, through honor and abasement. The secret is not the circumstances but the Christ who gives strength in every circumstance. 'I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me' is not a prosperity claim — it is a contentment claim.

Right Division: Right Division: 'All things through Christ' in context means: I can be content in all things through Christ's strengthening. Not: I can achieve any worldly success through Christ. The grace age is not a health-and-wealth covenant. Paul was hungry, abased, and in need regularly. But he could do all things — including suffering need — through Christ. This is the grace-age response to material and circumstantial variability: contentment grounded in Christ, not conditions.

Application: Rate your contentment today on a scale of 1-10. Now identify what you think would raise that score — and ask honestly: is that Christ, or is it a circumstance? True contentment (Paul's kind) is independent of circumstances because it is grounded in Christ. Practice being content in one uncomfortable situation today.
Prayer: Lord, let us not be weary in well doing. Strengthen us by Your Spirit in the inner man. Let us run with patience the race set before us, keeping our eyes on Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Help us to finish strong — not by our strength but by Yours. In Christ's name. Amen.
Subscribe • Like • Share • @ohhenry6524 • rightlydividingkjv.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

์˜ˆ์–ธ๊ณผ ๋น„์œ ์˜ ๋ชฉ์ 

Dead to the Law – Married to the Risen Christ | Romans 7:4 KJV

ํ–‰์œ„๋กœ ๊ตฌ์›๋ฐ›๋Š”๋‹ค๋Š” ๋‹ค์„ฏ ์ฃผ์žฅ — ์ง„๋ฆฌ์˜ ๋ง์”€์„ ๋ฐ”๋ฅด๊ฒŒ ๋‚˜๋ˆ„๋ผ