The Excellency of Knowing Christ – Philippians 3:8 | KJV
Week 4 · Day 23-2 · 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV
KJV
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
흠정역
참으로 확실히 모든 것을 손실로 여김은 그리스도 예수 내 주를 아는 지식이 뛰어나기 때문이라. 내가 그분을 위하여 모든 것의 손실을 입고 그것들을 참으로 배설물로 여김은 내가 그리스도를 얻고
Paul had religious credentials, zeal, and outward righteousness under the Law. After meeting Christ, he counted it all loss compared with the excellency of knowing Him.
✂ Right Division
Philippians is a prison epistle, full of mature Body truth. Paul is not climbing toward acceptance through the Law. He is pressing on from a grace position, valuing Christ above every fleshly advantage.
✦ Application
Ask what you are still tempted to count as gain. Nothing compares with knowing Christ Jesus the Lord.
Philippians 3 · Knowledge of Christ · Paul · KJV · 흠정역 · Grace
Comments
Post a Comment